A global player in food whose brands are well known to everyone. They are a creative business with a strong NPD pipeline who can offer excellent opportunities for progression.
National Account Manager role reporting to the Account Controller, and fully P&L responsible for a Top 4 account - the role will involve a high degree of cross functional influencing to drive the business growth, and strategic customer relationship management.
You will be responsible for building, negotiating and executing JBP's, understanding category data for your benefit, influencing key stakeholders internally & externally.
This is a high-profile role in the team due to the complexity of the account, and would offer a fantastic challenge for someone with excellent commercial and influencing skills.
To be successful in this role it is essential that you have the following experience/skills:
· Commercial National Account Management or Retail Buying experience.
· P&L experience in Grocery/Convenience/Discounters
· An understanding of JBP's
· An awareness of the difference in managing a large customer, as opposed to several small ones..
· Ability to influence & manage senior stakeholders
· Good understanding of financial metrics, as well as supply chain forecasting
· Excellent communication skills
This role will set the right person up for a fantastic career within the organisation
If you are interested - please apply!